Born out of the Fine Wine Fair of 2010, the Chelsea Wine Fair returns in fine form in October 2012!
Following the success of the first Fine Wine Fair in Autumn 2010 the statistics have been analysed, the feedback collated and we return all guns ablaze for the weekend of Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 October, reborn as The Chelsea Wine Fair.
We’ve listened to comments and suggestions from visitor and exhibitor alike, and the CWF has been streamlined into a chic and luxurious fair, where less is most definitely more!
- We’ve simplified the ticketing system for visitors: a one session ticket or a two-day ticket
- We’ve increased everyone’s interaction by opening out the magnificent space of Chelsea Town Hall
- We’ve increased the daily hours and decreased the number of days: now the CWF is packed into 2 exciting days of tastings, masterclasses and entertainment
- We’ve invited some young celebrity chefs to provide pop up lunches and food through the day
- Masterclasses from wine experts to include food and wine matching
- High class wine and food merchants
- Visitors will be able to order wines for delivery up to a week before Christmas.
- Wines from lesser known destinations including Slovenia, Croatia and Lebanon
- A pop up lunch cafe that’s run by celebrity chefs with book signings
With its key dates of Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 October 2012, we will ensure that The Chelsea Wine Fair becomes the ‘must go’ public fair to kick off the winter season.